Proudly Serving Middle Tennessee Since 2006
Keeton, C. Brent
C. Brent Keeton of Keeton Law Firm, PLLC has been a licensed attorney in the State of Tennessee continuously since 2002. He is a lifelong Tennessean.
Brent grew up in Jackson, Tennessee graduating in 1996 from North Side High School. He then went to college at Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and graduated magna cum laude in 1999 with a major in Criminal Justice Administration.
He met the love of his life and his wife Tiffany B. Keeton in history class at Middle Tennessee State University. Tiffany is the office manager and paralegal for Keeton Law Firm, PLLC. Brent and Tiffany have two (2) children, two (2) dogs, and one (1) cat.
Brent started his legal career as an associate attorney with a large and well-respected insurance defense firm in Knoxville, Tennessee. He was trained in insurance defense litigation and personal injury defense from 2002 to 2006. He literally worked for the "other side," meaning the insurance companies.
Brent and Greg B. Perry formed Keeton & Perry, PLLC in Manchester, Tennessee in 2006 and practiced law together until 2020 when Greg B. Perry was elected Coffee County General Session Judge in 2020.
Keeton Law Firm, PLLC was formed by Brent and continues the tradition and provides the same excellent legal representation that its predecessor Keeton & Perry, PLLC provided for over a decade to its clients, the Coffee County community, Middle Tennessee, and the State of Tennessee.
Please give Brent with Keeton Law Firm, PLLC a call at (931) 400-2548, or send him an email at [email protected]
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 2002
- Honors: Highest Grades for Torts and Insurance Law
- Middle TN State University, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- B.S. - 1999
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Criminal Justice Administration
- Tennessee, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Past President of the Coffee County Bar Association
- Personal Injury
- Exit 111 Drug Citation Resolution
- Bonnaroo Citations And Bonnaroo Arrests Resolution
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Keeton & Perry, PLLC, Attorney, Owner, & Partner, 2006 to 2020
- Lewis, King, Krieg, & Waldrop, P.C., Associate Attorney, 2002 to 2006